Wednesday 27 June 2012

The start of the journey.


Am I a reading fanatic?
No but i do love to read, i don’t find that i read a wide enough verity of book types I only really read action and adventure books. (Most other types bore me)

when i was smaller my parents obsessed over me to get me to read, we’d take monthly trips to the library. at first this is great and you want read so much in all this time you have, however as you get older you have less time and so it gets harder to read, which i find really disappointing. I do try to find time to read but i do so much now. I attend a club called Army cadets Mondays and Wednesdays and over the rest of the days is homework and school. So you can see my problem. (Weekends are packed too)

My favourite series of novels are the ‘young James Bond’ books (by Charlie Higson) and the ‘Alex Rider’ series. (By Anthony Horrowitz) At the moment I’m reading Silver fin and snake head. I find i read more than one book at a time, because i have one book one place and the other next to me and so i think. ‘eh that’ll do’ i enjoy reading but i prefer to eat cookies!

1 comment: